Now Accepting Fellowship Applications
1776 NYC is now accepting applications from qualified companies for its New York City Startup Fellowship program. Accepted startups will receive free membership through August 2017, access to exclusive Brooklyn events, and more.
Apply for Fellowship
Submit your application by 02/22/17. Our March Fellowship will be starting with an Orientation Day on 03/22/17.
Click here and create a login with either your LinkedIn or AngelList account. Select Brooklyn Campus as your location and Unreserved as your membership type. Request the same number of desks as employees you will have on campus. In your company description, include this additional information:
- Number of people currently working full time at the company
- Status of MVP
- Status of Revenue
What You Get
Fellows with 1776 NYC will receive free access to the Brooklyn Campus in the Brooklyn Navy Yard until August 2017. 1776 takes no equity. All Fellows will have full access to:
- Free unreserved desk space in our loft campus at the Brooklyn Navy Yard
- 1776’s suite of resources including on campus programming and events
- Mentorship with top experts
- Online and in person courses and learning materials
- An incredible community of creative companies working on the world’s greatest solutions
- Daily catered lunches
- Graduation Demo Day
What we’re looking for
We have a limited number of Fellowships to offer in our March Program – will you be one of them? We are looking for companies that meet the following criteria. If you don’t meet all of the criteria, but are interested in the program, we encourage you to get in touch!
- For profit, tech based company
- 2 or more people working full time (including founders)
- Post MVP
- Post Revenue
- Working in one of our 8 core industries (Education, Security, FinTech, Healthcare, Food & Agriculture, Smart Cities, Transportation, Energy)
If you haven’t applied yet, go for it! Make sure to submit your application before the deadline, February 22nd, 2017. We will announce all accepted companies the week of March 1st, 2017, and will follow up with final plans the week after. All companies are required to attend the orientation day on March 22nd to kick of the March Fellowship Program.
Apply for Fellowship
Any Questions? Contact us here!