1776 Podcast: Entrepreneurship in the Third Wave
Steve Case’s “The Third Wave” is a must-read for entrepreneurs. 1776 focuses on how the next era of the Internet transforms critical industries, entrepreneurs need to understand the economics, opportunities and how to successfully scale to have lasting impact.
You can also download the episode on 1776’s Soundcloud.
Relevant reading list:
- A Global Movement Transforming Critical Industries
- Book Review: What the Third Wave Means for Entrepreneurship
- Spurring Entrepreneurs to Do and Achieve More in Cities and Government
- Hacking Regulated Markets to Drive Scales
- Steve Case’s Quest To Make Innovation Regionally And Racially Inclusive
- America Should Become a Nation of Startups, Former AOL CEO Steve Case Says