Cherry Hill Experience Manager Job Overview and Requirements
This role will serve as an administration manager, greeting and directing members, callers, and visitors at the front desk. The Experience Manager provides the necessary face upon entry to ensure that the space runs efficiently, that supplies are maintained and offers ongoing cleanup and technology troubleshooting for members. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, highly organized individual who can switch gears to navigate between fielding calls and member requests, scheduling event rentals and managing payments using various platforms, and using a CRM to track data vital for our membership model.
- Act as first point of contact to members and visitors at the front desk upon arrival.
- Prepare info packets for guests inquiring about membership, event rentals, and programming at the 1776 Cherry Hill campus.
- Open and close the campus by following a procedural checklist. Ensure it is fully functional and report any hazards, liability and/or facility matters with recommendations to resolve issues.
- Assist with membership, event administration, and logistics including invoicing and registering guests upon arrival.
- Initiate the onboarding process for new members and the renewal/exiting process for existing members
- Solve member-related issues while helping to manage space operations and maintenance to ensure highest level of member experience.
- Facilitate administrative tasks including greeting and directing guests, answering phones, managing conference room/event space bookings on our booking platforms and provide overall support for 1776 team members.
- Manage communications (general inbox, mail and package distribution).
- Contribute and help maintain/enhance social media and networking presence, including outreach to external partners.
- Provide administrative support for the Campus Manager including scheduling appointments and tasks associated with new and existing members
Successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- Extremely organized, efficient, detail-oriented, and successful at meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal, speaking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high level of professionalism.
- Proficient in Google Drive applications, Microsoft Word, and basic understanding of CRMs and calendar booking platforms.
Salary Range – Salary commensurate with experience. Part-time employees will also be considered.
Note: This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the general nature of the work performed by job holders within this job. This is not an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
1776 reserves the right to amend/revise this job description as necessary to meet current and changing business needs.
1776 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.