Please join the Washington Network Group (WNG) and event partner the American Advertising Federation, DC (AAF DC) chapter for a panel discussion and networking event with senior marketing professionals.
About Our Topic:
Every business or organization is or will be going through some kind of transformation. The best leadership teams understand that standing still is not an option; they are highly aware of the potential threats facing their organizations and know that disruption to the status quo will be needed if they are to stay in front of the competition. No one knows this better than the CMO who must adapt and constantly innovate to keep pace with both changing consumer behavior, hyper go to market product development, data decision making and ever evolving distribution channels.
• Kelly Harman – Yorktel, Senior Vice President, Marketing
• Lynn Richardson-Godfrey – Girl Scouts USA, Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Communications Officer
• Scot Safon – UP tv, Chief Marketing Officer
• an additional panelist will be announced soon…
Co-sponsored with AAF-DC and moderated by Bob Mitchell, marketing executive and principal of consulting firm Mitchell Partnership Alliances specializing in branding, strategy, events & partnerships, the panel will cover topics such as:
• Brand building in the age of algorithms, data analytics and automation
• Reinventing the marketing function within the organization’s corporate structure
• Establishing your brand’s competitive differentiation in order to deliver greater value for customers
• Creating unique customer experiences from personalization to delivery methods
• Crisis management at the intersection of social media and the activist consumer
• Nurture and foster an agile and innovation driven workplace mindset