The President’s Management Agenda calls for the use of government’s data as a strategic asset to improve operations and effectiveness in serving citizens. Agencies are on the hook to modernize for a data-driven world and deploy data strategies that will help solve mission challenges.
To gain insights on how leading government and industry organizations are navigating this data-driven world, please RSVP and join us for a Microsoft Azure Government Meetup, Navigating a data-driven government in the cloud on Monday, Sept. 16 at 1776 New America in Washington, DC.
During this meetup you’ll hear about:
- Strategies from agencies using data analytics for mission impact
- Best practices on ways to extract actionable insights from data
- And, demos of some of the latest tools and technologies for data analytics
AGENDA (*subject to change)
6:00 PM – 6:30 PM Networking & refreshments
6:35 PM – 6:40 PM Welcome & announcements
6:40 PM – 6:55 PM Intelligent mission
6:55 PM – 7:25 PM Presentation & demo: New Wave (CMS) with Databricks
- Donghwa Kim, Director of Application Engineering, New Wave Telecom
- Howard Levenson, General Manager, Databricks Federal, LLC.
7:25 PM – 8:00 PM Panel: Navigating a data-driven government in the cloud
- Melvin Greer, Chief Data Scientist, Americas at Intel Corporation
Jason Winder, CEO, Avrio Software
- Government speaker to be confirmed
- Karina Homme, Senior Director, Microsoft Azure Government (moderator)
8:00 PM – 8:30 PM Wrap-up & networking