About this Event
Introduction to Franchising
Are you considering entrepreneurship as a career option, but want a proven business model to get your goals more quickly and safer? Would you like to run a business of your own that will provide greater autonomy and independence, but are not sure how to find, or choose, the right business for you? This workshop will provide you with a comprehensive view of the franchising process, allowing you to determine if franchising will help you achieve your personal, professional and financial goals.
In this workshop, we’ll cover:
- Common myths and truths about franchising – it’s not just food and retail
- Government regulations for franchises
- The importance of knowing your personal goals and objectives before taking the plunge
- How to finance your business
- Links to resources available before, during and after your selection process
This is a virtual program. Please register to receive access credentials the day before the event.