Our Startup Sprints Series is open to all individuals, we encourage you to join us for the entirety of the 4-week program.
About this Event
Week 3 – Raising Capital – An Introduction to Fundraising
Ready to raise or considering a future fundraising round? This class will cover crucial fundraising questions including:
- What is it like to raise capital and how should I prepare?
- What is the fundraising experience like?
- What milestones should I hit throughout my raise?
- How do I find investors?
About the Startup Sprints Series
All sessions are open to the public and are part of the 1776 4-Week Back to Basics Series.
To gain the most from this series, we strongly encourage you to attend every session. In addition, 1776 will extend the following offers to all attendees:
Attend (1) session:
- Receive two months of FREE virtual membership with 1776 – which includes:
- Access to office hours and networking opportunities w/ 1776’s vast network of mentors
- Discounts/Perks from AWS, Salesforce and MORE!
- 5 hours of conference room time at any 1776 location (if/when applicable)
- Invitation to Union: Our internal platform that provides entrepreneurs opportunity to connect with resources and other entrepreneurs/founders, all in one place
- Access to all 1776 virtual programming
Attend all (4) sessions:
- Receive the above offer PLUS one free month of Hot Desk membership at any 1776 location (when campuses safely reopen).
- Offer valid through the end of 2020.
1776 exists to create a world where anyone with the entrepreneurial drive can gain equal access to the resources needed to foster innovation and solve real world problems. Whether you’ve always wondered what it takes to launch a startup, need a refresher course, or simply need to reassess and pivot your business practices post-COVID, this series is for you!
Our four week Startup Sprints: Back to Basics Series will focus on helping entrepreneurs and individuals interested in learning more about the building blocks needed to launch your business.
Our carefully curated weekly agenda, led by industry professionals sourced from within the vast 1776 mentor pool, will help you gain insight and perspective. While the content is driven by our experts, these sessions are meant to be interactive and encourage discussions. This is your opportunity to ask questions about your specific industry focused needs. Our hope is you will complete this series armed with a professional tool box of tips and knowledge to begin or re-energize your entrepreneurial journey!