More than ever, the digitization of healthcare is brining broader access and new models for patients, but at the same time, strong headwinds work to prevent change from happening. 1776 strives to accelerate solutions by fostering collaborative and integrated relationships in healthtech by bringing together the innovators in government, corporations, and startups.
Challenge Cup’s Health Semifinal Pitch Competition and Gala follows, starting at 5:00 pm. Through your attendance to this event, you will receive a VIP badge to attend the rest of the week’s events, as well as access to the VIP-only areas and special receptions.
Featured organizations attending:
Johns Hopkins Sibley Innovation Hub
- 5/24/16 9:00 am - 5/24/16 9:30 am Breakfast
- 5/24/16 9:30 am - 5/24/16 9:45 am Opening Remarks
- 5/24/16 9:45 am - 5/24/16 10:45 am Keynote: Sean Duffy, CEO, Omada Health
- 5/24/16 10:30 am - 5/24/16 11:00 am Lightning Pitches: Startups transforming healthcare - Dorsata, CancerIQ, & Babyscripts
- 5/24/16 11:00 am - 5/24/16 11:30 am Startup Panel, moderated by Anne Thompson, NBC
- 5/24/16 11:30 am - 5/24/16 12:00 pm Keynote: Perspectives from corporate innovators
- 5/24/16 12:00 pm - 5/24/16 1:15 pm Lunch & Short talk on Regulatory Hacking
- 5/24/16 1:15 pm - 5/24/16 2:00 pm Panel: Personal Data and Connected Health - Patricia Mechael (HIMSS), Lauren Constantini (Prima Health)
- 5/24/16 2:00 pm - 5/24/16 3:15 pm Discussion of health innovation headwinds and breakout groups
- 5/24/16 3:15 pm - 5/24/16 3:30 pm Closing Remarks: Takeaways & Next Steps
- 5/24/16 3:30 pm - 5/24/16 4:30 pm Afternoon Cocktails & Networking
- 5/24/16 4:30 pm - 5/24/16 4:30 pm Transportation to Challenge Cup Semifinals with Health Startups