Technology is transforming the energy landscape. Distributed generation and information technologies are driving massive changes in how energy is produced, distributed and consumed. The power infrastructure of the future will incorporate advances in computing, automation, and networking in order to achieve our economic, sustainability and security goals. 1776 strives to accelerate solutions by fostering collaborative and integrated relationships and platforms in energy.
Challenge Cup’s Energy Semifinal Pitch Competition and Gala follows, starting at 5:00 pm. Through your attendance to this event, you will receive a VIP badge to attend the rest of the week’s events, as well as access to the VIP-only areas and special receptions.
- 11/23/17 9:00 am - 11/23/17 9:30 am Breakfast
- 11/23/17 9:30 am - 11/23/17 10:00 am Opening Remarks
- 11/23/17 10:00 am - 11/23/17 10:30 am Keynote- Infrastructure and technology trends: Only the flexible survive
- 11/23/17 10:30 am - 11/23/17 11:00 am Quick pitches: Startups driving carbon zero
- 11/23/17 11:00 am - 11/23/17 12:00 pm Panel: The role of Public Private Partnerships in the Energy Transformation
- 11/23/17 12:00 pm - 11/23/17 1:00 pm Lunch
- 11/23/17 1:15 pm - 11/23/17 1:45 pm Lightning talks: Innovation is not just for startups
- 11/23/17 1:45 pm - 11/23/17 3:00 pm Discussion small groups: Getting beyond the obstacles to achieving carbon zero
- 11/23/17 3:00 pm - 11/23/17 3:30 pm Closing Remarks: Takeaways & Next steps
- 11/23/17 3:30 pm - 11/23/17 4:30 pm Afternoon Cocktails & Networking
- 11/23/17 4:30 pm - 11/23/17 4:30 pm Transportation to Challenge Cup Semifinals with Energy Startups