This day will kick off with a keynote speaker & panel, followed by a series of lightning presentations, networking, and small group activities focused on creating solutions to help learners thrive in the 21st century economy.
Challenge Cup’s Education Semifinals and Gala follows, starting at 5:00 pm. Through your attendance to this event, you will receive a VIP badge to attend the rest of the week’s events, as well as access to the VIP-only areas and special receptions.
Featured organizations attending:
US Department of Education
California State University
Colorado State University
Capella Education Company
The World Bank
America’s Promise Alliance
- 3/23/17 9:00 am - 3/23/17 9:30 am Breakfast
- 3/23/17 9:30 am - 3/23/17 10:30 am Introduction & Keynote: Preparing Students for The Knowledge Economy, Paul LeBlanc, President of Southern New Hampshire University
- 3/23/17 10:30 am - 3/23/17 11:15 am Speed matchmaking
- 3/23/17 11:15 am - 3/23/17 12:00 pm Lightning Presentations: Liberal Arts Reimagined
- 3/23/17 12:00 pm - 3/23/17 1:00 pm Lunch
- 3/23/17 1:00 pm - 3/23/17 1:30 pm Lightning Presentations: Disruptive models in learning & work skills for 21st century
- 3/23/17 1:30 pm - 3/23/17 2:15 pm Small Group Discussion & Workshop
- 3/23/17 2:15 pm - 3/23/17 3:00 pm Lightning Presentations: Powered by Tech - the what & why?
- 3/23/17 3:00 pm - 3/23/17 3:30 pm Small Group Discussion & Workshop
- 3/23/17 3:30 pm - 3/23/17 4:00 pm Closing Thoughts Panel & Wrap-Up: Takeaways & next steps