The Challenge Cup is a worldwide tournament for the most promising, world-changing startups to win cash prizes, make international connections, and share their vision on a global stage. Through events happening in over 50 cities around the world, we’re finding incredible potential from San Francisco to Islamabad.
Come hear pitches from high-potential companies from across Southeast Asia. Join us to find out which world-changing startups will advance to the Global Finals of the Challenge Cup in Washington, D.C. in June 2016.
Our judging panel is made up of:
Andrew Dolan, 1776, Assistant Director for Special Projects
Juul Gielens, Philips, Business Manager Value Segment & IGT synergies
Justin Hall, Golden Gates Ventures, Principal
Hsien Hui Tong, Infocomm Investments Pte Ltd, Director, Investments
- 11/23/17 6:00 pm - 11/23/17 8:30 pm Doors Open
- 11/23/17 6:30 pm - 11/23/17 6:40 pm Introductory Remarks
- 11/23/17 6:40 pm - 11/23/17 8:10 pm Startup Pitches
- 11/23/17 8:10 pm - 11/23/17 8:20 pm Networking & Judge Deliberation
- 11/23/17 8:30 pm - 11/23/17 8:45 pm Winner Announcements