The Challenge Cup is a worldwide tournament for the most promising, world-changing startups to win cash prizes, make international connections, and share their vision on a global stage. Through events happening in over 50 cities around the world, we’re finding incredible potential from communities as distinct as San Francisco to Islamabad.
Come to hear pitches from high-potential companies from across Western North America. Join us to find out which world-changing startups will advance to the Global Finals of the Challenge Cup in Washington, D.C. in June 2016.
Our judging panel is made up of:
Evan Burfield, 1776, Cofounder & Co-CEO
Tim O’Reilly, Founder, O’Reilly Media
Vivian Wu, Managing Director, Zuckerberg Education Ventures
Francois Andry, Philips, Senior Director, Digital Health
Jody Holtzman, AARP, SVP of Enterprise Strategy & Innovation
- 11/23/17 6:00 pm - 11/23/17 8:30 pm Doors Open
- 11/23/17 6:30 pm - 11/23/17 6:40 pm Introductory Remarks
- 11/23/17 6:40 pm - 11/23/17 8:10 pm Startup Pitches
- 11/23/17 8:10 pm - 11/23/17 8:20 pm Networking & Judge Deliberation
- 11/23/17 8:30 pm - 11/23/17 8:45 pm Winner Announcements
Challenge Cup Winners
Congratulations to the San Francisco Regional Finalists, who will advance to the Global Finals taking placing this June in Washington, D.C. Stay tuned for information on tickets to attend the final pitch event!