Feb 18, 2016
Kenya National TheaterKenya National Theater Building, Harry Thuku Rd, Nairobi Kenya
- Register to Attend Save to my calendar
The Challenge Cup is a worldwide tournament for the most promising, world-changing startups to win cash prizes, make international connections, and share their vision on a global stage. Through events happening in over 50 cities around the world, we’re finding incredible potential from communities as distinct as San Francisco to Islamabad.
Come to hear pitches from high-potential companies from across Africa. Join us to find out which world-changing startups will advance to the Global Finals of the Challenge Cup in Washington, D.C. in June 2016.
Our judging panel is made up of:
Evan Burfield, 1776, Cofounder & Co-CEO
Eddine Sarroukh, Philips, Head of Philips Research Africa
Mercy Mutua, DOB Equity, Senior Business Development Manager
- 3/17/16 6:00 pm -3/17/16 8:30 pm Doors Open
- 3/17/16 6:30 pm -3/17/16 6:40 pm Introductory Remarks
- 3/17/16 6:40 pm -3/17/16 8:10 pm Startup Pitches
- 3/17/16 8:10 pm -3/17/16 8:20 pm Networking & Judge Deliberation
- 3/17/16 8:30 am -3/17/16 8:45 pm Winner Announcements