Challenge Cup is an annual worldwide tournament for the most promising startups to win cash prizes, make international connections and share their vision on a global stage. The competition is initiated by 1776 a US-based global incubator and seed fund, who are building a global community to provide the intellectual, social and financial capital these startups to succeed.
The tournament is organized by 45 hubs on local level, then in 9 regions, from where the winners will proceed to the global event in Washington D.C.. The local event of Budapest is hosted by Kairos Society Hungary, a non-profit organization that aims to empower high profile young entrepreneurs all over the world. The 3 winner startups of Challenge Cup Budapest will get the opportunity to present themselves in Tel Aviv where the Eastern/Mediterranean European region’s event will take place.
Are you determined to make a positive impact on tomorrow’s world? Are you a startupper with big ambitions to solve a meaningful problem? Is your startup working within one of the 1776 core industries (Cities, Education, Energy, Food, Health, Money, Security, Transportation)? Here is the chance for you to join a truly global event.
The winners of the regional competition in Tel Aviv will get the chance to travel to Washington D.C. to the Final Event and get pitch-coaching, industry advice, and connection to the right people to scale in their industries. Moreover there’s $175,000 in cash and over $1,000,000 in potential investments.
Apply here, if you’re up for the Challenge! Application deadline is 30th of October.
- 3/28/17 5:00 pm - 3/28/17 5:30 pm Arrival & Registration
- 3/28/17 5:30 pm - 3/28/17 5:40 pm Opening Remarks - Kairos Society Hungary
- 3/28/17 5:40 pm - 3/28/17 6:40 pm Venture Pitches (10)
- 3/28/17 6:40 pm - 3/28/17 7:10 pm Networking
- 3/28/17 7:10 pm - 3/28/17 8:10 pm Venture pitches (10)
- 3/28/17 8:10 pm - 3/28/17 9:00 pm Judge Deliberation and Networking
- 3/28/17 9:00 pm - 3/28/17 9:20 pm Winners Announced & Closing Remarks