Feb 16, 2016
Bangkok University School of Entrepreneurship and Management (BUSEM). City Campus Rama 440/4 สุขุมวิท Khwaeng Phra Khanong, Khet Khlong Toei building 9 , Bangkok, Thailand
- Register to Attend Save to my calendar
Challenge Cup Local, Bangkok will be held at BUSEM Bangkok University, on 16 Feb 2016. Competing Startups will be coming from sectors such as: cities, education, food, health, money, security or transportation.
Each competing startup will present a 2-minute pitch of their business and then judges will have a 1-minute of Q&A for each startup. Up to 3 winners from Challenge Cup Local, Bangkok will receive flights and hotel to the Challenge Cup Regional, Tokyo on 25 Feb 2016. Winners will advance from the regional level to the Global Finals in Washington, DC. Apply here if you’re up for the Challenge before 8 Feb 2016. Successful applicants will be announced on 10 Feb 2016.
We will share pitch-coaching, competing startups can receive individual training by appointment prior to the competition. Contact email@example.com to book your slot or for any enquiries.
Out of all the applications we received, the following startups were selected and have confirmed to pitch on 16 Feb 2016 (status 16 Feb 2016, 09:20 hours):
BSD Code and Design Academy
Living Mobile Co., Ltd.
Seekster Co., Ltd
- 5/29/17 1:30 pm - 5/29/17 2:00 pm Registration
- 5/29/17 2:00 pm - 5/29/17 2:15 pm Welcome & Opening
- 5/29/17 2:15 pm - 5/29/17 3:15 pm Pitches from Startup Companies
- 5/29/17 3:15 pm - 5/29/17 3:45 pm Judges Deliberation for Winners
- 5/29/17 3:45 pm - 5/29/17 4:00 pm Winners Announcement and Closing Remarks
- 5/29/17 4:00 pm - 5/29/17 5:00 pm Networking
I776 Challenge Cup Local Bangkok Event is hosted by Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN) Thailand and BUSEM Bangkok University.
Acknowledgement : Bangkok University, Global Entrepreneurship Monitor, JFCCT (Joint Foreign Chamber of Commerce Thailand), Au Bon Pian, DraftBoard