Campus Manager, Philadelphia
1776 is hiring a Campus Manager in Philadelphia to engage and support our amazing members and grow our presence within the entrepreneurship community. This position reports directly to the VP of Operations, and will be supported by the 1776 leadership team in both Philadelphia and DC. The ideal candidate would possess a natural entrepreneurial spirit, an acute attention to detail and an interest in hospitality management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sales & Growth –
- Conduct tours, build membership pipeline, screen potential members
- Assist in any sales initiatives relating to campus/region
- Attend outside network events to represent and expand the touch of the 1776 brand
- Campus Management –
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the campus, including the campus budget and revenue goals
- Oversee space configuration, hospitality and amenity services
- Maintain campus inventory and ensure availability of supplies
- Manage calendar and logistics for internal, stakeholder and turnkey programming and events on campus
- Interface with property manager to ensure daily and emergency cleaning and maintenance
- Engagement –
- Establish quality relationship with all 1776 members on campus, and provide access to growth resources
- Build community through regular, member only communication and events
- Welcome visitors and guests and respond to questions and inquiries with relevant info about 1776
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high level of professionalism
- 2-4 years previous experience in a similar role or an equivalent role in customer service/hospitality or large office management
- Knowledge of the startup community and understanding of community entrepreneurial ecosystem, or a desire to gain this quickly on the job
- General understanding of the business evolutionary lifecycle (from start-up to growth to exit) and the needs of entrepreneurs
- Comfortable and confident engaging and connecting with influential people in the ecosystem (including investors, CEOs, sponsor representatives, etc.) without any prior relationship.
- Ability to work as a member of a virtual team and maintain motivation when working alone
- Demonstrated superior written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and able to balance daily demands with strategic deadlines for multiple complementary goals.
- Technology savvy – familiarity with Google Suite, CRM and accounting platforms, streaming and projection devices, etc.
Compensation and Benefits –
- Salary starts at 48k and is commensurate with experience
- Medical Insurance
- Generous holiday and PTO schedule
Interested candidates should email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “1776 Campus Manager Position – Philadelphia” in the subject line.