Feb 25, 2016
3x3 Lab Future1 Chome-1-1 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku A Tower 1F , Tokyo Japan
- Register to Attend Save to my calendar
The Challenge Cup is a worldwide tournament for the most promising, world-changing startups to win cash prizes, make international connections, and share their vision on a global stage. Through events happening in over 50 cities around the world, we’re finding incredible potential from communities as distinct as San Francisco to Islamabad.
Come to hear pitches from high-potential companies from across East Asia. Join us to find out which world-changing startups will advance to the Global Finals of the Challenge Cup in Washington, D.C. in June 2016.
Our judging panel is made up of:
David Zipper, 1776, Managing Director
Tetsuji Kasahara, Philips, Head of Sales & Marketing
Takashi Tsutsumi, Learning Entrepreneur’s Lab, Co-Founder & Managing Director
Ryusuke Koyama, Business Model Innovation Association
JamesRiney, Head of 500 Startups Japan
- 10/26/16 6:00 pm - 10/26/16 8:30 pm Doors Open
- 10/26/16 6:30 pm - 10/26/16 6:40 pm Introductory Remarks
- 10/26/16 6:40 pm - 10/26/16 8:10 pm Startup Pitches
- 10/26/16 8:10 pm - 10/26/16 8:20 pm Networking & Judge Deliberation
- 10/26/16 8:30 pm - 10/26/16 8:45 pm Winner Announcements